Глава 11 СИСТЕМА ЧЕРТ: ОСНОВНЫЕ РЕЗУЛЬТАТЫ
1. Adkins, Dorothy С, and Lyerly, S. В. Factor analysis of reasoning tests. Chapel Hill: Univer. N. Carolina Press, 1952.
2. Allport, G. W. Personality: a psychological interpretation. N. Y.: Holt, 1937.
3. Allport, G. W., and Odbert, H. S. Trait-names, a psycholexical study, Psychol.
Monogr., 1936, 47, No. 1.
4. Anastasi, Anne. The influence of specific experience upon mental organization.
Genet. Psychol. Monogr., 1936, 18, 245–355.
5. Anastasi, Anne. The nature of psychological «traits». Psychol. Rev., 1948
6. Anastasi, Anne. Psychological testing. N. Y.: Macmillan, 1954.
7. Anastasi, Anne, Fuller, J. L., Scott, J. P., and Schmitt, J. R. A factor
analysis of the performance of dogs on certain learning tests. Zoologica, 1955, 40 (Pt. I), 33–46.
8. Anderson, J. E. Freedom and constraint or potentiality and environment.
Psychok. Bull., 1944, 41, 1-29.
9. Asch, S. E. A study of change in mental organization. Arch. Psychol., 1936,
10. Avakian, Sonia. An investigation of trai relationships among six-year-old
children. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Fordham University, 1951.
11. Balinsky, B. An analysis of the mental factors of various age groups from nine to
sixty. Genet. Psychol. Monogr., 1941, 23, 191–234.
12. Bennett, G. K., Seashore, H. G., and Wesman, A. G. Differential Aptitude
Tests, Manual. N. Y.: Psychol., Corp., 1947.
13. Bloom, B. S., and Broder, Lois J. Problem-solving processes of college
students. Suppl. Educ. Monogr., 1950, No. B.
14. Botzum, W. A. A factoriak study of the reasoning and closure factors.
Psychometrika, 1951, 16, 361–386.
15. Burt, C. The differentation of intellectual ability. Brit. J. educ. Psychol,
1954, 24, 76–90.
16. Cattell, R. B. Description and measurement of personality. Yonkers-on-
Hudson, N. Y.: World Book Co., 1946.
17. Cattell, R. B. Confirmation and clarification of the primary personality
factors. Psychometrika, 1947, 12, 197–220.
18. Cattell, R. B. The primary personality factors in women compared with
those in men. Brit. J. Psychol., statist. Sect., 1948, 1, 114–130.
19. Cattell, R. B. The chief invariant psychological and psychophysical
functional unities found by P-technique. /. clin. Psychol, 1955, 11, 319–343.
20. Cattell, R. B. The principal replicated factors discovered in objective
personality tests. /. abnorm. Soc. Psychol, 1955, 50, 291–314.
21. Cattell, R. B. Personality and motivation structure and measurement. Yonkers-
on-Hudson, N. Y.: World Book Co., 1957.
22. Cattell, R. В., et al. The IPAT Junior Personality Quiz: Handbook.
Champaign, 111.: Inst. Pers. Ability Testing, 1953.
23. Cattell, R. В., and Gruen, W. The primary personality factors in 11 year
old children, by objective tests. /. Pers., 1955, 23, 460–478.
24. Cattell, R. B. Saumders, D. R., and Stice, G. F. The Sixteen Personality
Factor Questionnaire: Handbook. Champaign, 111.: Inst. Pers. Ability Testing, 1950.
25. Chen, T. L., and Chow, H. A factor study of a test battery at different
educational levels. /. genet. Psychol, 1948, 73, 187–199.
26. Christie, R. Eysenck's treatment of the personality of communists. Psychol.
Bull., 1956, 53, 411–430. (Reply and rejoinder, pp. 431–451)
27. Clark, Mamie P. Changes in primary mental abilities with age. Arch. Psychol.,
1944, No. 291.
28. Cohen, J. The factorial structure of the WAIS between early adulthood
and old age. /. consult. Psychol., 1957, 21, 283–290.
29. Corter, H. M. Factor analysis of some reasoning tests. Psychol. Monogr.,
1952, 66, No. 8.
30. Cottle, W. С A factorial study of the Multiphasic, Strong, Kuder, and
Bell inventories using a population of adult males. Psychometrika, 1950, 15, 25–47.
31. Curtis, H. A. A study of the relative effects of age and of test diffeculty
upon factor patterns. Genet. Psychol. Monogr., 1949, 40, 99— 148.
32. Dean, D. A. A factor analysis of the Stanford-Binet and SRA Primary
Mental Abilities battery at the first grade level. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Penn. State College, 1950.